Friday, February 10, 2012

Trouble Getting Disability Benefits: What Can We Do About It?

It has been very obvious to me that many of the people reading my blog were having the same trouble that I had with getting their disability benefits in a reasonable time.  It took me over 18 months, 14 of which I could not work.  The last 4 months I was forced to work through the pain to pay my bills.  Many people do not know who they can turn to for help.  I have received many emails from people that needed some pointers on how to get their benefits faster.  There is no one answer, but one thing is for sure:  WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjceI9cSdWmMVpepPBDb19hwXo5zfxKY3QhbydYC7kF7gIz3BBeWzDBjSLasScsnVgku1u1E4IC8THhbYLIFtJR9FQQpWN6k2598-YUfgwsiHgYWuQ9kGQG_K3xhYeQjugmoFpqxIZuZ790/s1600/remember-veterans.gif

Let's get a petition going.  Please sign the petition below to show the government that we need to be treated better!  Tell your friends to come on and sign the petition.  I called it "Get Veteran Benefits in 4 Months or Less".

1 comment:

  1. I got reduced from 50 to 20 percent about 7 years ago, after being diagnosed with "degenerative," (i.e. it doesn't get better) disk disease and arthritis and "degenerative" changes in my right knee. As you may know the "scar" alone, if painful, is 10% I get another 10% for a scar over my eye they made while removing a cyst. Now, I have been diagnosed with mild to moderate permanent arthritis in my r. knee and moderate to SEVERE arthritis in my lumbar spine (2 surgeries in both areas) I'm dying here.

    ReplyDelete